There's still time with a Gift Certificate

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pajamas make a great Mother's Day gift!

This Mother's Day gift idea came from my recent extra time in bed. I did everything healthy I knew to do - mega Vitamin C, echinecea, chicken soup, washed my hands endlessly and still I got it - the flu hit this weekend. In fact, here I am in front of the fireplace with my laptop - it's 1:16 PM and I'm still in my pajamas. And I am so comfortable and cozy...the best I can feel until this "bug" gets out of my system. So I thought I would pass along to you another great idea for a Mother's Day gift - pajamas! I love them.

Especially during the winter my husband and I put on our pjs as soon as possible when we get home from work. Whatever we have to do at home in the evening - we do in our pajamas. It is relaxing, comfortable and cozily intimate. I have 3 winter pairs -not sexy - but wonderfully comfortable - and yes, even fashionable.

I found this adorable company, Sleepyheads, that has the best pjs - all styles.

My very favorite thing to do on Sunday AM is stay in my pjs, eat breakfast late and read the paper. That just makes my weekend. Trick is to have some really great pajamas. Maybe this Mother's Day, your Mom would take the day off if she had great pjs.

They have Her and His pjs and they have Mother and Daughter pajamas, or pjs for the whole family. Also, if you care about this kind of thing there is a list of celebrities who have become customers. They are fun! So, consider pajamas for your Mom's Mother's Day gift .

You can lounge around together!

No comments:

A cherished message